Pillar Commercial has promoted one broker and hired another. Colliers International, meanwhile, may need to expand its office in Uptown, with the addition of four new professionals.
• Jarod Jaggers, who has been with Pillar since 2007, was promoted to vice president of leasing. In his new role, he’ll be responsible for marketing and leasing all office projects owned and managed by the firm. Prior to joining Pillar, Jaggers worked on the tenant representation side for NAI Robert Lynn. He also worked on national corporate accounts at Partners National Real Estate Group.
• Matt Waldon joined Pillar Commercial as vice president, from Hartman Income REIT. He will be responsible for marketing and leasing Pillar’s office and industrial portfolio. At Hartman, he oversaw the company’s Dallas portfolio of nine buildings totaling 750,00 square feet. Prior to that, he was on the leasing team at RM Crowe.
• Chris Lipscomb has joined Colliers as vice president of agency leasing from John Bowles Co., where he also served as vice president. Prior to JBC he was in sales at KMA Direct Communications.
• Ken Nwokedi joined the firm as vice president of multifamily investments. The 20-year industry veteran comes to Colliers from Municipal Exports, where he was CEO. Prior to that he was managing director of commercial real estate at KW Commercial and a market director at NAI/Robert Lynn Co. He began his real estate career in Northern California.
• Scott Hage was hired as an associate in the company’s office tenant representation group. A recent graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, Hage previously was an intern for CBRE in Austin. He also worked three summers for Turner Construction Co.
• Noelle Schilling has joined Colliers as marketing manager. She previously was director of marketing and events at Matan Cos. in Frederick, Md., and marketing manager at Rodale Press in New York City.