Dirk Goris and Chris Deuillet with CBRE Dallas have brokered the sale of seven North Texas apartment communities to Multifamily Equity Holdings LLC. Combined, the transactions total more than 941,000 square feet and nearly 900 units.
Here are more details on the properties involved:
• Bear Creek Villas, 500 E. Harwood, Euless; 56 units, 53,776 square feet. Sold by Texas Property Investors I Ltd.
• Park Springs Townhomes, 800 S. Medalist Circle, Plano; 148 units, 159,644 square feet. Sold by 1991 Park Springs Townhomes.
• Windsor Place Townhomes, 3535 14th St., Plano; 140 units, 179,340 square feet. Sold by Windsor East 14 Associates LP.
• Heather Glen Townhomes, 2300 Ridge Run Road, Arlington; 92 units, 102,060 square feet. Sold by HGT LP.
• Chisholm Trail Townhomes, 8900 La Palma Drive, Fort Worth; 168 units, 179,340 square feet. Sold by Chisholm Trail Partners LP.
• Hunter Park Apartments, 3236 Hunter Park Circle, Fort Worth; 144 units, 114,720 square feet. Sold by Hunter Circle LP.
• Villas of Lime Tree, 2300 Citrus Lane, Arlington; 148 units, 152,234 square feet. Sold by Villas of Lime Tree LP.