On the heels of winning leasing rights for the 1.4 million-square-foot Galleria Office Towers, the Dallas office of Colliers International has been awarded eight additional North Texas buildings totaling more than 1 million square feet.
Colliers’ David Quisenberry, Chris Lipscomb, and Michael Carmichael will oversee marketing and leasing efforts for the properties:
• LBJ Financial Center (5520,5550, & 5580 LBJ Freeway), three Class B Office buildings in midtown Dallas totaling 360,921 square feet.
• Toll Hill Office Park (5310/5440 Harvest Hill ), two office buildings also in midtown Dallas totaling 239,049 square feet.
• 7515 Greenville, a medical office facility totaling 121,440 square feet.
• One Hillcrest Green (12700 Hillcrest Road), an office building totaling 105,000 square feet.
• 16980 N Dallas Parkway, a Class B Office building totaling 62,742 square feet.
• International Technology Center (4240 International Parkway), a high-end office tech building totaling 118,238 square feet.