UCR Investment Sales, a division of UCR, has closed on the sale of seven Texas retail properties totaling 87,652 square feet. The deals involved six different sellers in seven transactions, all put together by UCR’s Tommy Tucker.
Here are more details on the properties—all smaller strip centers—involved:
• The Shops at Carter Ranch, a 29,352-square-foot neighborhood center and pad site on Preston Road at the entrance to the Carter Ranch residential neighborhood in Celina. Tenants include Sherwin Williams and Dickey’s Barbeque.
• Roanoke Center, a 23,226-square-foot neighborhood center at 611 Dallas Drive in Roanoke. Tenants include Baylor Healthcare and Goodwill.
• A 3,010-square-foot 7-Eleven store on a 68,867-square-foot ground lease at 4180 E. Renner Road in Richardson.
• North Main Street Center, an 11,339-square-foot neighborhood center at 3209 N. Main Street in Fort Worth. Tenants include TitleMax, Jackson-Hewitt, and Boost Mobile.
• Lake June Commons, a 5,625-square-foot retail center on Lake June Road and Ranchway Lane in Balch Springs. Tenants include GameStop, T-Mobile, and CashMax.
• An 8,300-square-foot retail center on Highway 287 at Highway 83 in Childress. Tenants are O’Reilly Auto Parts and Cashmax.
• A 6,800-square-foot retail property on East Tyler Street in Athens. The two tenants are Hibbett Sports and Cashmax.