Five local firms have added to their ranks, with new hires and promotions at Transwestern, Cassidy Turley, Stream Realty Partners, Boxer Property Co., and Butler Burgher Group. Here’s additional information on this week’s personnel moves.
• Grant M. English has joined the tenant advisory services group at Transwestern. He previously was with CBRE, where he secured new accounts and handled transaction management. His specialties include strategic real estate solutions for both national and local clients.
• Stream Realty Partners has promoted Sarah Erickson, Blake Kendrick, and Cannon Green to partners of its Dallas office. Erickson works with the marketing team for both the Dallas office and Stream’s national portfolio. Both Kendrick and Green were promoted to managing directors of Stream’s industrial division in Dallas in 2011.The pair has worked on industrial deals throughout Texas. In his career Green has completed transactions topping $750 million and Kendrick has completed more than 17 million square feet of industrial deals. As partners, the pair will continue to focus on the industrial service platform and industrial focus for the city and work to create now service lines for Stream’s clients.
• Kyle Griffith has joined Cassidy Turley as senior project manager. In his new role, he will work with the firm’s occupier, investor, corporate, and industrial clients. Griffith joins Cassidy Turley from Jones Lang LaSalle, where he led a 1 million-square-foot campus consolidation program for Bell Helicopter.
• Bruce A. Kellogg has been hired as executive managing director of Strategic Initiatives at Butler Burgher Group. He touts more than 40 years of commercial real estate experience, most recently as vice president of industry relations at ARGUS Software.
• Jillian Brody has been promoted to senior leasing representative at Boxer Property. Brody has recently completed a 9,133-square-foot office headquarters. She began her career in 2012 at Boxer Property as a leasing representative.