KBS Real Estate has added new tenants at its two office properties in Preston Center. The company acquired the three-building, 427,799-square-foot Preston Commons and the 313,609-square-foot xx-story Sterling Plaza tower in June 2013.
Ryan McManigal, vice president and market leader for KBS, said the buildings are benefitting “from a thriving Dallas economy that is both diversified and business-friendly. Demand is also rising in this submarket,” he said, “which is surrounded on all sides by some of the most affluent residential neighborhoods in Dallas.”
Here’s a breakdown on the deals, brokered for KBS by Dennis Barnes, Celeste Fowden, Burson Holman, and Seth Thatcher of CBRE.
• BP Capital signed a 24,162 square-foot renewal, co-brokered for the tenant by Jerry Averyt of Henry S. Miller and Peery Wood of CBRE.
• Medicision, Inc. leased 8,598 square feet, represented by Ric Kanatzer of Studley.
• Capital Spring leased 2,936 square feet, represented by Mike Cleary of CBRE.
• Yarborough Law leased 1,707 square feet, represented by Patrick Interrante of Interrante Realty.
• 20,340-square-foot extension and expansion by Caimen Energy, represented by Waddell Mashburn of Mashburn Commerical Realty.
• 9,578-square-foot extension by Toombs Hall Foster LLC, represented by Larry Denisoff of The Weitzman Group
• 2,972-square-foot extension by Bulky Capital, represented by Eliza Solender of Solender/Hall, Inc.
• 1,934-square-foot renewal by HUGEdata, represented by Richmond Collinsworth of TIG Real Estate Services
• Monarch Natural Gas LLC leased 1,781 square feet, represented by Brad Devine of Transwestern
• Saddle Resources leased 3,284 square feet, represented by Billy Gannon of Cushman & Wakefield
• 1,766-square foot lease by stHealth Benefit Solutions, represented by Clay Vaughan of CBRE
• 1,541-square-foot lease for Kershaw Family Management, represented by Charley Dickenson of Peloton Commercial Real Estate
• 2,729-square-foot lease by WTAS LLC, represented by Tom Clark of DTZ